We're Goin' Places!

Monday, May 12, 2014

Just another pedi Monday!

Today, I went to the well that is Wet N Wild, thanks to some good couponing and a pink I couldn't resist (serious - I usually go with blues or purples, this is way out of character for me...), and tried out Fergalicious, from their Fergie collection.

First, let's chat about the good:

This color is super fun, and super summery. If you can't wear bright pink on those June (err...middle of May), 90 degree days, when can you wear it?! Some colors aren't particularly seasonal, but pink says summer, all day long!

This polish also comes with a wide brush. In fact, I did my whole pinky toe in one stroke!

Since I mentioned being a bit of a packaging junkie in my last post, I'll also point out - this packaging looks fantastic, it's one that will fit in nice on your vanity. I was having a few technical difficulties that were making me think you wouldn't get to check it out, but I worked it out! So, see?



So fun and summery, and in nice, pretty packaging to boot!

Now let's get to the downside. That great big brush? Delivers really runny product. Like, I know I'm not dealing with super glue or anything, but I ended up with as much polish around my toes, as I did ON my toes, just for working with this runny polish and big brush. As much as I initially loved the big brush, I feel like if the formula is so runny, the brush needs to be smaller, otherwise you just end up with polish smeared from one end of your foot to the other. And that's no bueno. :/



There's the shot you've all been waiting for! It looks great on, but I've only had it on about 20 minutes, so I can't speak to chipping, yet. I'll update when I've got more information on that front!

Later, beautiful!

Chipping Update! Made it to day 5 before I started noticing chipping! So not great, but none too shabby either.

No comments:

Post a Comment