We're Goin' Places!

Sunday, April 27, 2014

I've been binge buying nail polish lately...

...and figured someone may as well benefit from my efforts! Hah - Wal-Greens had a couple of good sales on nail polish, and I ended up with four different bottles in one week. How many nails does one girl have to paint?! Let's find out!

The color I'm here to tell you about today is Sinful Colors Professional in "Let's Talk". This color was inspired by wanting a purple to go with a teal that I'd bought earlier in the week, but after seeing this, I can't tell this baby no!

This polish comes with a standard issue nail brush, and it's medium in thickness, as far as nail polishes go. It wasn't runny like some can be, but went on smooth and easy.

The color is a deep, rich, marvelous purple. No sparkle or glitter in it anywhere to be found. And I don't have a lot of experience with the Sinful Colors brand, but so far, this stuff is wearing like a BEAST. I'm on...I think day 4? And not a chip or nick in sight. And I teach dance classes, and have been rocking the open toed shoes this week (warm weather!), so my feet have gotten some use!

The important stuff...



My toes. I think this color actually makes my toes look kind of slim. LOL! And I didn't notice until after I'd taken these that there was a bit of polish on the cuticle as well. Oops. :D



A different shot, so you can see how the light hits the purple. It's fantastic, I love it. I'd recommend it! And last week when I went to fill my prescription, Wal-Greens had it on sale for 99 cents!!

My only tiny beef, that even I acknowledge is silly? I like beauty product packaging, and the purple is so dark, you can't read the writing on the bottle. So if you're a packaging junkie, this one isn't all that satisfying. But other than that tiny problem? This polish would be a steal at twice the price!

No comments:

Post a Comment