We're Goin' Places!

Monday, June 16, 2014

Look at my WILD lashes!

Mascara is one of those products where it's pretty tough to reinvent the wheel, even though everybody claims that they have. Think about the advertising for mascara - everybody is always claiming that their's is the latest, greatest thing in lash building, lash curling, lash darkening technology. And they're usually good, but they usually never live up to their own hype.

Now, having said that? Let's talk about this.

Wet N Wild Megavolume mascara. With it's cheerful, bright yellow tube. I especially appreciated the packaging, given my black, overcrowded makeup bag. :D

This mascara promises a 5x increase in the natural looking length and volume for your lashes.

Y'all, I kid you not - it delivers. This is one of the first mascaras that I've ever seen that does exactly what it says it will. The brush is wide set, and the formula is thick, goes on without clumps, and both dries and builds well. Really impressive, especially for the price!

I will say though, that this doesn't even play at pretending that it's waterproof - I washed my face with this on, and washed around my eyes, and still had racoon eyes when I stood up. This takes another round with the makeup remover, for sure.

I do alot of the picture taking for this blog with my iPad, and I downloaded a collage app over the weekend, so rather than show you five different pictures, you can see most of what I'm trying to show, all in one shot. :)



The product! You can tell, a tube that bright would be easy to spot, for sure! :)



The collage, so you can see the mascara in action. The bottom right square is no mascara at all. You can tell in all the others, even the one with the heaviest liner, that there is a definite increase in definition, length and volume in my lashes.

I don't often buy the same mascara twice, but I would definitely give Wet N Wild mascaras a second look! Try them out, you might be surprised! :)

Later, beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment