We're Goin' Places!

Monday, July 14, 2014

Beauty information seems to be finding me online today...

So I thought I'd share a little of what I found! I've just been online, minding my own, and this information keeps coming back!

First, this one from Buzzfeed; 42 Money Saving Tips Every Makeup Addict Needs To Know. Embarassingly enough, I once tried number 32, but instead of using cinnamon OIL, I used cinnamon candy flavoring. Y'all, I nearly cried. I could NOT wipe that stuff off fast enough! And I think I'm going to buy an eyeshadow, just to test out number 29. I do love to test a good tip off Pinterest, and that's one I've been seeing a lot of...

And I do actually do number 37, with some of my eye creams and BB Creams, but that's because putting it on when it feels cold feels nice. :D

Then I found THIS site; MUABS.com, which seems to be a listing of blog sales. When you blog about something like beauty, one of the big parts of it is PRODUCT. It takes LOTS. Some bloggers sell their new or lightly used product off on the cheap. Keep up at MUABS.com!

Here's a collection of links to other articles; Beauty Tips And Tricks Every Woman Needs To Know!, which seems to have a lot of interesting information in it. Or links to lots of interesting information, anyway.

And lastly, this one; Apply your mascara first, and other makeup tricks that really work. This one was one of the most intriguing for me, personally. I'm looking forward to testing out a lot of these!

Just a little sampling of the information I've found today, for you to look over if you want. I'm looking forward to testing out a lot of these - like I said, I've been seeing that "repair an eyeshadow" tip a LOT lately, so I might be buying a new eyeshadow, just to break it!

Later, lovelies!

No comments:

Post a Comment