We're Goin' Places!

Monday, August 11, 2014

Revisiting an old favorite...

Thanks to a bit of a "comedy of errors" type of week, I had trouble getting ready to blog. I spent all last week - which is when I'd normally prep a new post - at my moms, and then today I went "Oh, I'll do it today!", and it stormed all day, so I couldn't go outside to take any new pictures anyway! See what I mean? All the quirky, weird things that you need to have go alright, all kind of went sideways.

At any rate, I decided that we'd revisit an old favorite this week. I had it pointed out to me, and I think the person that said it what was probably right, that sometimes my pictures read a little warm, which distorts the look of the product. So with that in mind, I decided I'd go back and revist one product in particular that I was really fond of, Sinful Colors Professional in "Let's Talk".

My original post was here. This is a deep, bright purple, with no glitter or sparkle to be found. Now, don't mistake - I'm not talking matte, but it's just a great royal purple shade.

In the effort of doing it more justice than I did the first time, I retook the picture!



This time, I used Wet N Wild "French White Cream" as the base coat, and applied 2 coats of "Let's Talk" over the top, with no top coat. If memory serves, the previous picture was no base coat, no top coat, 2 coats of color.

It's still just as fantastic as before, and still wears as durably! If you want a flash manicure that will last, I recommend it! I've found Sinful Colors a tad hit and miss, but this one is a hit, all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment