We're Goin' Places!

Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Black Friday!

Just wanted to do a quick check in with you guys! If you're not shopping on Black Friday, you should probably plan on it, just for the beauty goodies!

Ulta is going bananas on Black Friday. Or, what is rapidly becoming Black Thursday, because they'll have most of these deals live on Thanksgiving Day. Pretty excited for a lot of that stuff, honest. :)

But if drug stores are your jam, CVS will have all NYX lip products on sale for $3.88, and with each purchase, you get a $3 coupon to use on your next purchase of anything at CVS. They don't carry every lip color NYX has, I've compared their displays to being a little more like "NYX's Greatest Hits", but since you're basically paying 88 cents per lipstick, we can deal with them not having everything. :D My husband pointed out that the $3 coupon thing was really only a good deal if you planned to go back to CVS at some point, but like...who doesn't? Everybody goes back to CVS!

Right now at Ulta, virtually their entire drug store side is Buy One, Get One 50% off. Which seems to apply to clearance prices as well. Which prompted me to wonder of Revlon is getting rid of their ShadowLinks shadows. Does anyone know? I tweeted to ask, so far no word. Wal-Greens just put a bunch on clearance, now Ulta has a different bunch on clearance as well. For their price point, they're good shadows, I think. I've been scooping up all the on sale colors.

And for my most absurd find of the week, Ulta has One Direction makeup kits. Not a typo, not a joke. They don't even have them on their website so I can take a pic (but Macy's did; here's one, another, and a third!) Now, like I said, I think this is kind of absurd. But it's probably worth pointing out that I'm not in their target market, and I don't have a daughter I need to be shopping for. If I were personally in their target audience, or had a daughter who was, I'd probably think that that was the most exciting thing I'd seen in a while.

Ooh, one more - lots of places are thinning out their selection of Maybelline Baby Lips too. So if you're a aficionado, scoop up your favorites, they're on the move!

Just got a beauty blender, and I'm a little intimidated by it. So look for updates on that real soon. :)

Until then, my lovelies!




No comments:

Post a Comment