We're Goin' Places!

Monday, June 22, 2015

Mani Monday: The Hunted Edition!

I looked for this color for a long time.

This week, I'm showing off OPI's "I Eat Mainly Lobster" nail color.

I went to the beauty supply to pick this beauty up, and to my disappointment, they didn't seem to have it. So I went home, and got on the OPI website to see if they still made it at all, and not only DO they, but I was looking for it as a red (as the word "lobster" in the title might suggest that I oughta), but OPI classifies it as an orange.

OOOH! So I tapped my decidedly NOT lobster colored fingernails, waiting for a chance to get back to the beauty supply, and the second I did, I ran my self in there and grabbed this beauty:


Is that not practically summer in a bottle?! A great warm coral, with a fine gold glimmer running through it. A few summers ago when I got married, this was one of my wedding colors, actually. And here, I had my toes painted red! If I'd only known about my lobster friend here! 

Is Mani Monday your jam? I've shown off different mani's before! Check out another!

No comments:

Post a Comment