We're Goin' Places!

Monday, June 8, 2015

Mani Monday Version 2.0!

I was in the mood for something yellow and eye catching, and little did I know, how fantastic this guy is!


Cover Girl Outlast Stay Brilliant Glosstini in "Sulfur Blaze", which was a collection based on the Hunger Games movies. Already bright yellow, this has gold glitter running throughout, just for a little extra sparkle. Dries to a nice, high gloss finish.

My only complaint I suppose, is that the cap and the bottle don't line up right (which you can see in the picture - that bottle is fully closed, I promise...), which makes it irritating to hold. And if I needed all my bottles to line up in a nice, neat row, this one would just about be the death of me. :)

See you next time, beautiful!

No comments:

Post a Comment