We're Goin' Places!

Wednesday, June 24, 2015

And today I reach in the box...

...and pull out...


Ban Total Refresh Cooling Body Cloths in "Invigorate" scent. These come in a packet of 10, and promise "instant freshness, anytime, anywhere."

I'm not a super fan of these myself. They seem almost like a needless step in my beauty routine. But, I gave these the hardest test I could find to give them - a sweaty eight year old boy. Which, even he pointed out, next to a throwing up eight year old boy, a sweaty one is the worst kind. (He's nothing if not logical, right?!)

So, the following review is my conversation with my eight year old;

"So, what did you think of these wipes?"

They were good.

"Where they easy to use?"

Pretty much. Yeah.

"Could you think of anything that would make them easier to use?"

No.

"If I bought them again, would you want to use them?"

Yeah.

"What did you think of the smell?"

Wasn't too girly.

"Not too strong?"

*shakes head no*

"Did they make your skin feel itchy, or too dry?"

*thinks for a second, rubs arm* It did make it a little itchy.

"Just at first, or all the time?"

All the time. No, just at first.

"Did you feel cooled and refreshed?"

Yeah. Very!

And that is this weeks edition of "Product Reviews with 8 year olds!" His impression was considerably more favorable than mine - and I did have to say, after having a sweaty, hot boy, I did appreciate giving him the ability to clean up on the go. And he liked that he got some control that way, so everybody really won there.

And, pro tip? Ban releases coupons for these ALL. THE. TIME. I basically got these for free, by combining a sale price and a coupon. Don't pay retail if you don't have to!

I've never talked about anything like these wipes before, but I have talked about getting clean before!

No comments:

Post a Comment