We're Goin' Places!

Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Swatchery...

I've talked at pretty good length about Maybelline Baby Lips. If you're new, here's the short strokes: I'm a big fan. They're generally a nice little pop of glossy color. Low fuss, low maintenance. Which is great, cause sometimes that's exactly what you're looking for.

Rather than give you the schpeil again about my opinions, here's a quick swatch!


This shade is "Melon Mania", which was brought back at Christmas as part of their "customer favorites" display.

Where some of the Baby Lips colors also have a bit of flavor, this one doesn't really. You'll also notice, it's mostly gloss, there isn't a lot of color to speak of with this one. Maybe a bit of pink, that's about it.

Baby Lips aren't terribly long lasting. And mileage varies on how long lasting they actually are. But like I've said before, I buy them for the little low maintenance pop of color, which unfortunately, this one doesn't deliver on that anyway, it's too similar to the color of my own lips.

So I like the formulation in general, but not this color in particular.

There's my two second opinion! What say you, beautiful?

Two seconds not enough? I can talk about Baby Lips for a long time! No really, a long time!



No comments:

Post a Comment