We're Goin' Places!

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

I Gave Freeman Beauty Another Try...

If you remember from the last time I tried a Freeman Beauty mask, I walked away a bit of a hot mess. I'm pretty much always willing to give it another shot though, and so last night I tried a new Freeman Beauty mask. Yeah, I didn't go back to the coffee eye mask just yet.

As I was going through a box of stuff last night, I saw this:


Freeman Beauty's "Avocado and Oatmeal Clay Mask". An avocado green mask, made for normal to combination skin, that promises to deep clean and purify your pores. Smooth consistency, no notable scent to speak of. And as I was currently shiny, with some visible pores around my nose:


I figured I had nothing to lose. Last time, the ingredients were a little strong for how sensitive my skin was, but how strong could avocado possibly be?

I slathered up, and watched The Imitation Game (Which, sidebar: if you haven't, DO. Great movie. Even my husband, who typically falls asleep when his head hits the couch, stayed awake for the whole movie...). At any rate, I didn't want to stop the movie, so I ended up wearing the mask the whole time.


My best "How you doin'?" face. Haha...

This mask came off clean and easy, probably easier than any I've used in a while. Well, mostly clean and easy - I had to work it a little around my nose.


I didn't get a fantastic after, but this one was the best of the lot. The large pores on my forehead and nose are tighter, the redness is eased, and my skin even seems a little brighter. Yes! This is a big time improvement, not only over the before picture, but over the last time I tried Freeman products, that's for sure!

Freeman Beauty has a bounty of masks (and other products!) available for purchase. The last couple that I've gotten, I've purchased in individual portions for around $2 each. And a quick scan of their website shows me that the full sized masks are between $4 and $8 each.

See you later, lovelies!






No comments:

Post a Comment