We're Goin' Places!

Saturday, April 4, 2015

It's Even Better Than I Thought!

Eye cream!

Aah, eye cream. My great love. It promises a lot of things I'm not sure it can deliver on (what is a peptide? Why is it important to my eye skin?), and yet, I can hardly resist one. I can think of five in my house, right this very second. Six, actually.

GoPure Naturals promises products that do what they say that they do, naturally, without any fillers like parabens and waxes. With consistent use of their eye gel, they promise that they can take two years worth of aging off your eyes in just two months!

Sold. Let's talk, right?

My eyes are...weird. Not baggy, necessarily. Like, anti-baggy. There's a hollow. And there's no crows feet, but I have a few wrinkles that go across the bottom of the eye. And no real dark circles to speak of.

GoPure Naturals "Youth Glow Eye Gel" promises to work on under eye circles, bagginess and puffiness, with noticeable results after one use, and removing 2 years worth of aging in a single month.

I happily ripped the package open right in my driveway, and slicked it right on. And I'll say - this pump is super high powered. One solid pump will dispense enough eye gel to do both of your under eyes, and the under eyes of six or seven of your friends! I've found pressing the pump down about halfway allowed for the amount of product that I needed, without any extra.

I smelled the smell of cucumber when I used this product pretty consistently. Which is funny, because I don't actually see cucumber listed in the ingredients. No dyes, or scents, other than the cucumber thing. The gel absorbs quickly, and wears well. I've tried similar products that dried to a shine (yes, shiny under eyes. That was what I was after...), but there's none of that here!

The official GoPure Natural website is here, and it can explain the science a lot better than I can.

I feel a little worried that I'm being a little vague with you guys, and I don't mean to be. If you can think of a question that you have that I'm not addressing here, leave your question in the comments section, and I'll be all too happy to talk about it with you!

But in the mean time, some pictures!


Product shot! Light, easy to read, and clearly identifiable. The last eye cream I bought came in a bright red tube. Believe, when you put them next to each other, this stands out!

And the Before and After shot, which was even better than I realized;


You guys! You GUYS! The wrinkles under my left eye are GONE, and the ones under my right eye are half of what they were. And this is after maybe a week of use. Oh my word. I'm sold. Everybody needs this stuff in their life, right now. I knew I liked the cream, but I didn't realize the results were so awesome. I'm in love!

GoPure Naturals is running a promotion on their website right now where you get 50% off your first purchase if you sign up for their email list. It's totally worth it. Go Pure. Go NOW! Go here!

DISCLOSURE: The good people at GoPure Naturals were kind enough to supply me with this eye cream in exchange for my opinions on it, all opinions are my own.

Later, beautiful!



1 comment:

  1. kinda hard to go wrong with hyaluronic acid and Matrixyl 3000. Not a bad price for the formula. Too bad I live in France...

    ReplyDelete