We're Goin' Places!

Thursday, April 23, 2015

Radha Beauty Knows What's Up, You Guys...



I've been on a battery of dermatologist treatments for a few months, and I've got probably the best complexion I've ever had. Amazing.

I'd recently tried a different product (that shall remain nameless) for another company (ditto), and was dismayed to find out that pretty much all my dermatologists hardwork had been undone. In all of about 48 hours.

I panicked a little - if you've ever had bad skin, and then had it clear up, you know the feeling - and I didn't know what to do.

Enter my good friends at Radha Beauty!

Their skin clearing serum is that ever so rare combination of an anti-aging and anti-acne product. It's formulated with Vitamin C, retinol, hyaluronic acid, salicylic acid and niacinamide, to both clear your face up, and help with wrinkles.

Fortunately, the wrinkles part hasn't hit me that hard yet. But, I did have break outs across my forehead, and I needed help!


A sleek, masculine product that anyone would pick up. Clearly labeled, easy to understand. The product comes out to the thinner side, and you put it on under your other face products. It has a distinct medicinal property - it's got several essential oils, including tea tree oil in it. Tea Tree oil is pretty far down in the ingredients list, and I can even still plainly make out the scent of it. I mean, I secretly like the scent of tea tree oil, but even still.

I did actually find it a bit drying - which was fine by me. I'd actually broken out from increased oil production from the last product I'd tried, so drying out a little was fine.

I did drop the ball a little bit, and forgot to take shots for before and after pictures. Oops.

At any rate, my forgetting to take pictures aside... the breakouts I'd experienced are long a thing of the past. This serum layers well, and plays nicely with my other skin care products. It is scented - and fairly heavily - but I actually enjoy the scent, so it doesn't bother me. A possible packaging concern is that I don't think this would travel all that well, there doesn't seem to be any way to close or lock the pump. Other than that, even the packaging is great. If you need that rare combination of anti-acne and anti-aging skin care, Radha Beauty has the ticket!

DISCLOSURE: The good people at Radha Beauty supplied me with this product in exchange for my opinions on it. All opinions are my own.

Intrigued by Radha Beauty products? I've talked about them before!

No comments:

Post a Comment